SLR #252

So, I decided to learn photoshop, I've been watching a lot of tutorials, first thing I've learned is liquifying! So this is my first post using liquify. I'm taking it slow with these tutorials, I don't have the best attention span in the world so it's a bit of an uphill battle at this point. However, I am looking forward to learning more and I hope you will enjoy watching my skills grow. 

The dress I am wearing is a design by the Yay Store. It's available at the Fresh Style sales event going on right now until January 18th. The dress comes with a color/texture change HUD with 4 different options. Each option is a different color and features a different Geisha image. It is available in 5 sizes.

I've paired the dress with a lovely pair of Slink high heels also by the Yay Store and available at Fresh Style as well. It comes with a HUD that includes 9 color/textures and 3 metal options. 

I'm wearing a few group gifts today as well. The skin is the current group gift by Glam Affair. It's the Amberly II skin in the Asia tone, the gift also comes with the skin in the polar tone. Appliers are sold separately in-store. Glam Affair has a one time join fee of 30L. The other group gift I am wearing is the jewelry set by Pure Poison. It's the Lexi Jewelry set and comes with earrings and matching necklace. Pure Poison is a free to join group.


Skin: Glam Affair ♦ Amberly II (Asia) ♦ Group Gift/30L to join

Hair: Elikatira ♦ Cassidy

Dress: Yay Store ♦ Saori Dress ♦ Fresh Style

Shoes: Yay Store ♦ Welcome to the Jungle heels ♦ Fresh Style


No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.