SLR #251

Shelby Windsor - Class of 2015
"Most Friendly" 


So, I decided to do a blogger challenge. I admit this is new territory for me. In the past I shied away from challenges because, well, I was a newbie blogger and I was scared. When I heard about Strawberry Singh's newest blogger challenge I just couldn't pass it up. The title of this challenge is "Second Life Yearbook," how fun is that?! Since SL is a place to meet new friends I decided to make myself "most friendly." Because it's a school yearbook theme I wanted to go with a schoolgirl type shirt, but not appear too girlish. The shirt I've chosen is from The Secret Store. The hair is a beautiful creation from Magika. I wanted a nice long hair style that flowed down the front. The skin I'm wearing is from Wow Skins and is available at the current round of Designer Circle. I hope you enjoy my little photo and please visit Strawberry's blog if you're interested in her blogger challenges. 

Skin: Wow Skins ♦ Vivy ♦ Designer Circle #96

Hair: Magika ♦ Dreamy

Shirt: The Secret Store ♦ Luna Preppy Cardigan (Golden Stars)


2 comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.