SLR #422

You may have noticed my lack of posts the past few weeks, and I have a really good excuse, I promise! We bought a house at the beginning of the month so I've been really busy getting everything packed, moved, unpacked and settled. Not to mention that now we live in a very rural area so I'm suffering with satellite internet, yuck! It was a bit of a traumatic experience going high speed fiber optic to satellite. So anyways, I'm back...albeit a little slower. =D


Skin: Lumae • Niska - Chilly (Rosy)

Hair w/hat: enVOGUE • Lynette 

Eyes: Ikon • Triumph Eyes (Denim)

Dress: Dead Dollz • Noel (Red/White) • Cosmopolitan

Skates: Le Forme •  Ice Skates (Red)

Necklace: Empyrean Forge • Wassail Charm Necklace (Silver/Shine) • Frost

Pose #1: Elephante Poses • Candy Cane #1
Pose #2: Elephante Poses • Swan Dance #1

Meshy Bits
Head: Genesis Lab • Nicole 2.0 • Collabor88
Body: Maitreya
Hands: Slink • Casual


No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.