SLR #326

I Challenge You!!


A few weeks ago there was a blog challenge from Miss Strawberry Singh asking that we post an image from our first blog post and a new image to showcase how far we've come as bloggers and how our style has changed. I really enjoyed this challenge and it's been sitting in the back of my mind since then. I've really grown, I feel, since I began this little blog a year ago. I've learned a little about Photoshop (still a lot to learn), learned to use windlights, started cranking my settings up to ultra and many other things. So yesterday, while browsing a few other blogs, I saw a post about the Magic of Oz hunt that features adorable prizes from Katat0nik, Half Deer, Silent Sparrow, Ozimals and a few others, and it brought back a bit of nostalgia because it was this very hunt and the dress prize from Katat0nik one year ago that inspired me to blog. With Miss Singh's challenge still in mind I decided to expand on it a bit and recreate my first post as best as I can. Fortunately, I was able to do a close job, however, a few items I no longer had in my inventory, which surprised me because, well, I'm a SL hoarder. I've added one of the photos from my first post so you can see how much I've grown in a year (don't laugh) and can't wait until next year to do this again. I think this would be a fun challenge as well, recreating your first blog post, and would love to see how much other bloggers have grown. So please feel free to accept my challenge and you can post your links in the comments, I would really enjoying seeing your work.

You can read about Strawberry Singh's First & Recent Challenge here.

For information about the Magic of Oz hunt, you can view their website here along with some photos of the prizes. Enjoy!


Style Credits

Skin: Glam Affair Asia tone on the Maitreya Lara mesh body and the LeLutka Ever mesh head

Hair: Truth • Whitney

Eyes: Ikon • Hope Eyes (Blue)

Dress: Katat0nik • Cheeky Bunny Dress (Sky)

Shoes: Hucci • Pinup Peep (Moonglow)

Pose: Verocity • Cherry Cake Hunt 2 • Cherry Cake Hunt

Original Blog Image



You can view my first blog post here!

No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.