HoW #602

Today is the 3rd anniversary of my 1st blog post! Got me all nostalgic and stuff!

I haven't blogged this month because RL has become so hectic. I made the decision a few days ago to stop blogging and take a hiatus until life gets back to normal. But, with it being my 3rd anniversary, and looking over how far I've come, I've decided I'm not quite ready to give it up completely. So, while I have resigned from many of my sponsors, I have decided to blog when I have a chance. That could be a few times a month or more, just really depends on the amount of free time I have.  I hope you all will check back periodically, and as always you can watch my Flickr for any new photos.  ♥


Skin: Amara Beauty - Justine @ April Powder Pack
Hair: Pr!tty - Brea @ Collabor88
Eyes: Modish: April for Catwa Eyes @ April Powder Pack
Eye Makeup: DeeTalez - Natural Beauty Makeup @ April Powder Pack
Cheek Highligher: Just Magnitized @ April Powder Pack
Lashes: Okkbye - Babydoll Lashes @ February Powder Pack 
Pose: Kirin Poses - Cutie Pie Pose #5 @ Kustom9
Jacket & Shirt: Blueberry - Radiance Denim Jacket
Shape: Essences - Gwen Bento Shape for Catwa @ April Powder Pack
Head: Catwa - Lona for Bento
Body & Hands: Maitreya for Bento

No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.