SLR #248

Simply Irresistible!

So, I'm probably telling my age here but when I saw this outfit at LaVian & Co. I immediately thought of Robert Palmer and the Simply Irresistible video. If you're not sure what I'm talking about I linked the video at the bottom for you because you've been missing out! Robert Palmer was smooth! In an era where hair bands in spandex ruled MTV Robert Palmer sauntered in in suits and ties and made the ladies swoon! Not only is this outfit amazing but it definitely stirred up a bit of childhood nostalgia for me.

The outfit is called Tupperware Queen. It's a black blazer and mini-skirt combo and comes with a color/texture change HUD with 9 options for the shirt and 6 options for the tie. It's currently available through the 55L  Thursday weekly event for a steal at 99L.

The Alejandra shoe is also by LaVian & Co. and are available at the WEIB January round. These shoes are HOT! They feature a color change HUD that offers 24 amazing colors to choose from and you can change everything from shoe color down to the studs and heels. You're getting 24 different colored shoes for only 199L. That's incredible!!

I of course could not complete my homage to Mr. Palmer without the microphone stand and luckily BellePoses has just what I needed. This pose pack comes with 5 poses and the microphone stand prop. Awesome pack for rocking out.



Skin: Glam Affair ♦ Arcade Gift (no longer available)

Hair: Magika ♦ Shimmer

Outfit: LaVian & Co. ♦ Tupperware Queen ♦ 55L Thursday

Shoes: LaVian & Co. ♦ Alejandra ♦ WEIB Exclusive

Pose & Prop: BellePoses ♦ Cherie




No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.