NoName Featured Blogger of the Month

NoName's featured blogger of the month for September is Kai Demen! Check our Kai's blog, Fashion + Freebies for Men, HERE!
Below is a few questions I asked Kai about his blog, why he decided to blog and what he likes best about blogging. Enjoy and make sure you stop by his blog and leave a comment letting him know how much you enjoy it. =)


Name: Kai Demen

Blog URL: my posts can be seen @ 
http://ffform.blogspot.com/ 
http://callyscloset.com/  
http://menstuff.stuff-sl.com/latest-news/

Flickr URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/113608939@N03/

How long have you been blogging?: just over a year now

Why did you decide to start blogging?: I was beginning to lose interest in SL and was considering leaving until my friend Caledonia Dreamscape who is also a blogger inspired me to give blogging a try. I've been hooked ever since!

What do you like best about blogging?: To be completely honest, one of the biggest perks is the fact that all of these amazing content creators are sharing their work with me. I have some of the most amazing sponsors a guy could ever ask for! 
It's also fun to challenge myself to put together different looks, find new scenes, and find a way to bring it all together. 
And I will say this, I am really enjoying the interaction with all the people I am meeting along the way :)

What do you like to do in SL besides blogging?: Spending time with all of the wonderful people I have met from around the globe, I have learned so much about other cultures and the way other people live. 
I also like to collect things, I have a huge fascination with battle HUDS, vehicles, houses, landscaping materials...pretty much anything most guys would like ;)

Anything else you would like to add?: (stepping up on political soapbox) I would like to see all people treat each other with mutual respect, look past cultural differences, sexual orientation, sexual preference, political & religious differences. 
We all live on this planet together, lets make the best of it ;)

XXX

Kai


You can find the picture above on Kai's winning post HERE.

No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.