Moonlit Vows feat. Maai

8:28:00 AM





Have I mentioned how much I love Maai? And moonlight? And weddings? Well, I do, a lot, so of course I had to put them all together for an elegant ceremony under the moonlight at a beautiful chateau. This gown is stunning, the details are so amazing, very realistic and it also comes with the matching veil. If you're planning a big day you should definitely stop by Maai and check out the gowns, they have them for all occasions. The skin is an SL F&O group gift from Poudre and is available for a limited time and is available in 6 skin tones as well as cleavage options. It also has 5 brow shapes and 2 brow tones. I hope you enjoy, I'm off to find my groom.

Skin: Poudre ♥ Black Dream ♥ SL F&O Group Gift; Free to Join ♥ 0L$
Hair: Magika ♥ Please ♥ 250L$
Gown: Maai ♥ Dela Wedding Gown ♥ 1,250L$
Shoes: ZOZ ♥ Tiffany Heels (Sand) ♥ Fatpack 698L$
Nails: ZOZ ♥ Glass Flower (Silver) ♥ Past Group Exclusive (No longer Available)



No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.