Brutal City Sales Room feat. InfecteD & Double Trouble






Hello pretties!! This is a wild post and I had so much fun doing it. It's another one for the Brutal City Sales Room and features InfecteD and Double Trouble. The Pink Lemonade corset and hot pants outfit is from Double Trouble, I absolutely love the bright colors, and it fits really well on my shape. It's currently on sale at the sales room 100L$, that's a fantastic deal for a great outfit. The full body tattoo I am wearing is a wonderful creation by InfecteD and is called Psychedelic. Now, I'm going to be completely honest here, I've never been one to use tattoos, however, after seeing how great they looked on my avatar I cannot wait to create more looks with them. This full bodied tattoo is on sale at the sales room for 99L$ along with 3 other tattoos. So, stop by and make yourself look fantastic!
♥♥ Big, big, BIG thanks to the team for allowing me to share their wonderful creations! ♥♥

Outfit: Double Trouble ♥ Pink Lemonade ♥ Brutal City Sales Room ♥ 100L$
Tattoo: InfecteD ♥ Psychedelic ♥ Brutal City Sales Room ♥ 99L$
Shoes: [Co-57] ♥ PiaMia Peeptoe (Busy Bee) ♥ Group Gift; Fee to join 99L$
Bag: Desli Glam Design ♥ Fluo Bag ♥ Feeb's Rascals Group Gift; Free to Join ♥ 0L$
Hair: Tableau Vivant ♥ Page ♥ Collabor88 Exclusive ♥ No Longer Available (sorry!)
Hands: Slink Casual
Feet: Slink Mid

Photography Location: Kowloon

No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.