Something old...something new...







 Hello my pretties! Today I decided to tackle my inventory clean up, it's daunting and I'm not even 1/4 of the way done. However, I do love cleaning it because I always seem to find some nice little gems tucked away that I had forgotten about. Take these jeans and hair for instance. I think they've been hiding in there since Christmas. 

Now, you may wonder what this last photo is, and I was a little perplexed by it as well. But, because it's new and it seems to be one of a kind in the SL world, I decided to include it. Thanks to Tchelo's for creating this and the amazing eyebrows I'm wearing. Also, for the next 24 hours only Tchelo's will have a pack of eyebrows with this lovely brain for free in the subscriber group gifts. Hey, we all know a few SLer's who could use a brain, am I right? =D


Body
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Charlotte ♥ Group Gift ♥ One time fee to join 350L$
Hair: Alice Project ♥ Persephone Christmas Blonde ♥ Advent Gift 0L$ (available for 50L$ still)
Eyebrows: Tchelo's ♥ Must Have Collection D ♥ Subscriber Gift for next 24 hours 0L$
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty ♥ Rainbow Kisses ♥ Old Hunt Gift (not available)
Eyeliner: Dulce Secrets ♥ Stellar Eyeliner ♥ 125L$
Eyes: Chus! ♥ Rainbow Glitz ♥ Free Gift 0L$
Hands: Slink Casual
Feet: Slink High
Finger & Toenails: ::Toxxic:: Pandora ♥ Black Nails ♥ 0L$ 

Clothes
Jacket: {C.C.M} ♥ Punk Rock Studded Jacket ♥ Lucky Chair prize 0L$
Shirt: Paradisis ♥ Free Tube Top ♥ 0L$
Jeans: *Just BECAUSE* ♥ Original Urban Blues ♥ WomenSTUFF gift ♥ Fee to Join 50L$
Shoes: [Co-57] ♥ Roxanne Leather ♥ Group Gift ♥ Fee to Join 99L$
Jewelry Set: Pure Poison ♥ Tiandre (necklace & earrings) ♥ Group Gift ♥ Free to Join 0L$
Bag: Cute Poison ♥ Mayu Tote Bag ♥ Cotton Candy Hunt 2L$
R. Ring: Sugel Co. ♥ [Pinky] Pac Man Ghost ring ♥ 10L$
L. Ring: FBD ♥ Kawaii Rose & Skull ♥ Rare Gacha prize 30L$

Photography Location: Cosmopolitan Shopping Town

No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.