Free Zone #1





I remember when I first joined Second Life, many, many, many moons ago, I was so lost. Everywhere I went I saw these beautiful avatars and frankly, mine needed a LOT of help. With not much linden in my bank I searched high and low for helpful people and groups that would help me make my avatar truly stunning. So, in return for their kindness, I try to post free or slightly free things for my readers to get their pixelated hands on. 

Body
Shape: ....-Freebie Galaxy-..... Sexy Shape 0L$
Skin: Fab Free Headquarters Style by Kira - Giada Skin 01A opt. 2 0L$
Hair: ""D!va"" Haruka (Rhodolite); Group Gift (free to join) 0L$
Lipstick: The Free Dove .:Glamorize:. Pink Fade Lips 0L$
Eye Makeup: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Wrath M4 DEF @ Krave Inc. Fashion Fair Goodie Bag 0L$
Eyes: Fab Free Headquarters Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye - Sapphire 0L$
Nails: Nail Me! Panda Love for Slink - SL Free & Offer Group Gift (free to join) 0L$

Clothes
Dress: Linealrise Design Halter Vest Dress - SL Free & Offer Group Gift (free to join) 0L$
Shoes: Hollyhood Bling Me! Group Gift for April (free to join) 0L$
Earrings: The Free Dove Chop Zuey - My Heart in Yours (black) 0L$




No comments:

Shelby Windsor. Powered by Blogger.